Remotely / Houston, TX / New York, NY
We’ve created a software platform that allows for full control of UAVs over LTE and 5G, and allows autonomous functionality, as well as video streaming. Our strong relations with local cities and our understanding of the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) has also allowed us to get waivers to fly our UAVs in any city - this has put us in a great position to expand quickly into as many cities as possible. We’re growing our team and our tech, and are currently looking for an experienced salesperson to help us increase our momentum and secure new contracts with departments across the country.
A Typical Week
- You’ll hunt new leads and make new connections via cold-calling, warm intros, and networking
- You’ll collaborate with Engineering to build new features for our large-and-growing user base
- You’ll maintain existing relationships with departments reaching out to ensure quality of service
- You’ll give live (remote) demos to potential clients showing them exactly how to use our drones
- You’ll walk clients through the FAA process and work with the team to get new accounts up and running
- Passion. Motivation comes and goes, but passion never fades.
- Experience in B2B, B2G sales.
- Experience in cold calling, fielding questions, and objection handling
- The will to learn. This industry doesn’t exist yet nor do its sales methods
- Experience working with remote teams
- Have worked with first responders in the past
- Have worked in government sales
- Have worked at a startup
- Have been or are currently a first responder
Apply For This Job
Prepare a PDF for your resume and fill the following form. We will contact you as soon as possible!